Terms of Service Contract - GDPR Compliance
Red Oxx website is owned and operated by Red Oxx Manufacturing, Inc. L.L.C.. When we use the terms “we”, “us” and “our” it refers to Red Oxx. Red Oxx offers this website, including all information, tips, tools, reviews, and services available on this site for you, the user. Use of our site is conditional upon your acceptance of all these terms, conditions, company policies, and so forth stated within this Help Center.
When you visit our site and / or purchase gear from Red Oxx, or sign up for our email Newsletter, or join our social networks, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available within this Help Center.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, purchasing customers, email newsletter customers, followers on social media, merchants, performers, artists, chefs, and/ or contributors of content on our Blog such as the Adventure Journals, Gear Reviews, or postings for News and Events.
Please read these all Terms of Service Articles located here in our Help Center carefully before accessing or using our website and placing an order from Red Oxx. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by our Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of our user agreement under our Terms of Service articles, then you are free to take your business elsewhere. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features, products, or email notifications, and promotions, which are added to the current site shall also be subject to our Terms of Service. Please review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time here in our Help Center.
Red Oxx reserves the right to revise, remove or replace any article within these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website without public or private notification. You are responsible for checking the Help Center articles periodically for changes. Dates of updates can be found at the bottom of each article.
Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes, but is not limited to reviewing the Terms of Services.
By purchasing from Red Oxx you agree to our Terms of Service and accept our efforts at GDPR compliance. EU customers can also contact Red Oxx Customer Care to have their email accounts deleted with no further marketing sent to them.
You can remove cookies and reduce data collection by following these procedures.
Software and Systems that Gather Data for Red Oxx Marketing
- Adroll – Adroll is a remarketing software that pitches ads to customers who have visited the website and then surfed to other sites. Ads Red Oxx created are then seen on other sites. This is operated by a cookie system.
- Google Analytics – Red Oxx collects data from all users to determine marketing silos and success or failure of our marketing efforts. Google has implemented their own privacy policies that prevent us from seeing certain aspects of data. If you’re concerned about Google’s data collection there are alternate search platforms such as Duckduckgo available that offer user privacy.
- Klaviyo – This software drives our email newsletter, our welcome email series, and post purchase email flows. Customers are now automatically opted in but can easily unsubscribe or request deletion of their email accounts in Klaviyo at any time.
- Privy - Our email newsletter opt-in and abandoned cart software. Privy has addressed GDPR compliance here.
- Youtube – Our video channel is under the auspice of Google, avoid using Youtube if you’re concerned about data collection by Google.
- Facebook and other Social Media – Red Oxx uses Facebook and other social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest to pitch marketing. When you sign on with these social media outlets, you can arrange your own personal privacy settings within each platform.
- VIMEO – Red Oxx uses this video software hosting platform to operate our onsite product and customer service videos. More information about Vimeo’s compliance with GDPR can be found here.
- Adwords – Red Oxx uses Google’s Adwords advertising service to market to new and current customers on Google's search platform. If this is a concern, you will need to use a different search engine that do not track you, like Duckduckgo for example.
- Google Shopping - This is a shopping network hosted by Google. Red Oxx sells items through Google Shopping according to their terms of service guidelines.
- Facebook Shop - This is Facebook's shopping network. Red Oxx sells items through this media platform and follows their terms of service guidelines.
- Shopper Approved - This is our product and customer care merchant review software. As a partner, Red Oxx operates within their strict terms of service guidelines.
- Cubit - A one-time engagement geo-targeting software which we used to mine for our demographic data marketing. Their privacy terms are here.
- Third Party Websites - Red Oxx links out to various third party websites within our content to improve the user experience; offering links to travel websites, forums, restaurants, airlines, and so forth. Red Oxx does not garner any other association or affiliation with these third party websites and is not responsible for issues associated with users visiting these sites. When at all possible, Red Oxx will strip any tracking software built into any links and use only Internet web posted links in our content linking. If a link breaks or a site moves we will make every effort to update or remove the links from our site content. We want our users to have a safe and comfortable shopping and surfing experience while visiting redoxx.com.
- Third Party Pixels and Cookies - When you visit our website, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising by visiting https://app.retention.com/optout.
Red Oxx does not maintain an eBay, Etsy or Amazon Shopping account. Red Oxx items sold or auctioned on these sites are sold by private citizens or second hand outlets.
Red Oxx does not currently maintain any affiliate accounts or associate with any affiliates.