Red Oxx Email Policy
Our Email Policy is intended to address those who feel that they have received unsolicited email from Red Oxx.
If you received an email newsletter from Red Oxx and do not wish to receive any more, you may use the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email. If this doesn't work for you simply send an email to Red Oxx Red Oxx subject line "unsubscribe".
Red Oxx does not send email to people with whom it has no contact. The following conditions can result in your receiving an email from Red Oxx:
- You created an account at the Red Oxx website.
- You purchased an item from Red Oxx either online, in person or over the phone.
- You subscribed to the Red Oxx newsletter mailing list.
- You emailed a question to Red Oxx.
- You requested a Media Kit from Red Oxx.
- Someone that you know visited the Red Oxx website, created a wishlist or gift registry and sent it to you.
- Someone that you know visited the Red Oxx website and used the ‘email this page to a friend’ function.
- You spoke with someone on Red Oxx Live Chat service.
EU customers must "agree" to our Terms of Service in order to purchase from us in our cart checkout.
Our email address is registered with abuse.net. We take reports of spam abuse seriously and we will work with you to find a solution to a problem. In rare cases, spammers find new ways to exploit vulnerabilities within websites to force them to send spam. If you suspect that this has happened we would appreciate it if you would notify us using the email address above. We are constantly working to improve the privacy and security of the Red Oxx website in order to prevent our customers from getting spammed and to reduce the amount of spam on the internet at large.
You are invited to keep up with the Red Oxx Herd - subscribe to our VIP Newsletter.