How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
Got bed bugs? Here's how to not let those bed bugs bite.
1. Don't bring your bag inside.
2. Grab a plastic bag and insert your bag into it, and seal it up tight.
3. Make some room in your freezer and place the sealed bagged bag in the freezer.
4. Wait 4-5 days.
5. If you don't have room in your freezer, you can leave your luggage in your car in the hot sun for a few days. If the weather is cold, same. Keep it out of sight so it won't get stolen!
6. Remove the bag from the freezer. Remove you belongings and toss them in a washing machine to "wash them bugs away."
7. You may now either vacuum out your bag or hand wash it following the detailed instructions here. DO NOT PUT YOUR BAG IN A WASHING MACHINE OR DRYER!
Be sure to sign up for our Red Oxx Field Report email Newsletter to stay up to date about events such as Oxx Fest, new gear, Limited Special Edition colors, Red Eye Collective limited edition prototype bags, helpful packing videos, fun travel stories, and more.