Red Eye Collective: Special Editions
The Red Eye Collective
This is our "Oxxism" for our unique Special Edition prototypes designed by the Collective, which is our talented design and production staff. The Collective then tests the prototype, making recommendations, modifications and revisions. Red Oxx intends to offer Special Editions from the Collective about every other month, either a thoroughly tested final version of a prototype, or any bag from our production line in a fancy unique color or pattern.
Special Edition Colors
Periodically Red Oxx will acquire a limited quantity of a special color or patterned fabric, such as a unique camo or seasonal color. Red Oxx will then build a limited number of bags with this fabric. Sometimes these bags will be featured in giveaways or as contest prizes, or we may offer the bag through our email subscribers or social media followers.
When available, Special Edition bags can now be ordered online or you can also purchase with a phone order. If you see a posting on social media such as our Facebook page or a tweet on Twitter, etc. or you receive an email from Red Oxx about a Special Edition bag, it's advised that you call us, or visit the website right away, as Special Edition bags tend to sell out quickly, or are built in limited quantities for a limited time period. Once that color or pattern is gone, it's gone. Once the order window is closed, unless popular demand suits it, it will not be available to purchase again.
- Special Edition bags may feature slight modifications to an existing design, other than fabric, that differentiate them from standard catalog bags, or they may be a completely new design, never before seen, or they may be bags brought out of retirement due to popular demand, usually with refined upgrades.
- Special Edition bags may be priced higher than standard catalog bags due to the nature of their scarcity.
- Special Edition bags all come with our "No Bull" Lifetime Warranty and are always engineered and hand-crafted here in Billings, Montana with the same pride attended to our standard catalog bags.
- Usually Special Edition bags are built to order, making their exclusivity unique and limited in quantity. In this case, they will display a "Preorder" comment under the color selection on the product page when you chose a color option. So to get a bag, you have to order a bag and purchase in advance.
- Special Editions can frequently take up to a month to deliver. Usually orders are taken for a week or two, sometimes three, and then all the bags are cut, kitted, and put together, and then shipped from our Billings, Montana Factory Showroom.
- On occasion Red Oxx may move a Special Edition bag into our regular standard product catalog due to popular demand.
You may call us toll free at 1-888-733-6999 during regular business hours to place your order for a Special Edition Red Oxx bag or order online 24 hours a day via desktop or any smartphone or tablet device. Or if you're in the neighborhood, stop by and visit our Factory Showroom & Retail Store located a block away from our factory at 310 N. 13th St, Billings, Montana.